Monday 28 October 2013

Fall Hike

Hi!

I finally got back up on the mountain, after the last terrifying hike.  I wasn't that traumatized.  I was waiting for an easy hike that began at a decent hour.  I found one, easy being relative.  I learned from the last hike that 'easy' is a term used when you have an incredibly small chance of falling off a mountain.  Just the way I like it!

I hiked around Seoul's old fortress wall.  It was quite beautiful.  It involved at lot of stairs, but there were some great views and the leaves have started to change colours, so it was quite lovely.  I enjoyed the scenery and I'm sure if not for my cold, I would have enjoyed the fresh air more.  I was a little disappointed I couldn't smell the fresh air and the fallen leaves, but it was still a pretty good day.  Here are some pictures.







No comments:

Post a Comment